Friday, June 16, 2006

Welcome Pacer Spirit members 2006-2007!








Hello P.S.,

I hope that you are having a great summer!

Thank you for taking the time to check this site out and I hope that you will add this site to your Internet Explorer Favorities list to refer to whenever you are online. The purpose of this blog is for Pacer Spirit members to check the site for the latest tour opportunities that Kathy and I receive in the Office of Admissions. Hopefully, this will relieve you from hundreds of emails from us and you can see who responded to our tour opportunities.

Kathy and I are looking forward to working with you this year!

Best,

Pacer Spirit Advisors:
Kathy Brantley
Kristin Allen

1 comment:

Pacer Spirit Advisor said...

Thanks Trey. I just hope I am not the one that has to clean up behind you.
Kristin